Palladium Boots dug through our archives to uncover this tennis shoe from 1968. First worn by French college students rebelling against authority, it’s been renamed Pallaphoenix. The perfect mix of retro and modern, the unisex style comes in organic canvas and other great sustainable ingredients for a better planet Earth.
|UPPER||canvas 100% organic cotton|
|LINING||canvas 100% organic cotton|
|SOCKLINER||die cut eva + eva cup - cover in cork|
|BOTTOM + TOE CAP||rubber with 15% recycled rubber powder|
|BRANDING||woven label on tongue / woven label on heel|
|FEATURES||eyelets / laces / lace loop / ventilation eyelets on medial side|
We hope you love your Palladium Boots product.
- If there are any manufacturing or storage defects, we will give you a full refund.
- If you want to exchange your shoes to get another size, we will charge you 100 EGP for the shipping of the second shoes.
- Size exchange will be acceptable with 14 days from your order date if you didn't use it.
- The product will be replaced only if it is available in stock.
- If your size is not in stock, you can chose another model and pay the price difference.
- Shipping company policy doesn’t allow opening the shipping box before payment & receiving it , after that if you would like to exchange size or return it back , the extra cost will be 100 pound only for exchange the size or return it back .